The main application of anionic emulsion flocculant (Magnafloc LT)
Anionic emulsion flocculant is obtained by dispersion method or inverse emulsion polymerization method, product dissolution rate is very fast, is the liquid form of polyacrylamide liquid. It has the characteristics of solid flocculant, adsorbing suspended solid particles in water through polar groups in molecular chain, so as to bridge or electrically neutralize particles to form large flocculants. The product is polymerized in emulsion form at room temperature.
Anionic emulsion flocculant is prepared by water-in-oil process, and polyacrylamide product form, compared with solid polyacrylamide products, has a fast dissolution rate.
Used in petroleum exploitation, water treatment, textile, printing and dyeing, paper making, mineral processing, coal washing, medicine, sugar, breeding, building materials, agriculture and other industries.
1. Coal washing plant selection of polyacrylamide for coal slurry precipitation concentration tailings filtration, selection of anionic polyacrylamide, non-ionic polyacrylamide, low cationic polyacrylamide.
2. Anionic polyacrylamide is used for wastewater from paint industry.
3. Dairy industry waste liquid biological treatment, sludge treatment.
4. Anionic polyacrylamide is used for the treatment of electroplating wastewater containing cyanide oxide.
5. Anionic polyacrylamide emulsion is used in the treatment of copper mine tailings wastewater.
When used, with 0.1% concentration of aqueous solution, to use neutral water without salt sundries is appropriate. When dissolved, anionic emulsion flocculant was evenly scattered into the stirred water, and the stirring speed was controlled at 100~300rpm. Proper heating (<60℃) can accelerate the dissolution. Adjust the pH value of the solution to be treated, so that the anionic emulsion flocculant plays a role (through the test to choose the pH value and the amount of this product). When anionic emulsion flocculant is added, it should be quickly mixed with the treated liquid. After the flocculant appears, the stirring speed should be slowed down to facilitate the growth of flocculant and accelerate the sedimentation. Usually, the amount of the product needed to treat 1 ton of waste water is less than 10 grams, according to the nature of the sewage experiment as well.
1, 25KG plastic drum, 200KG plastic drum or ton drum packaging.