Magnafloc 9191 is an unltra high molecular weight anionic polyacrylamide. flocculant supplied as a free flowing granular powder
magnafloc 919 has found application in a wide variety of mineral processing operations including the following:
1.coal tailing clarification
2.copper tailing clarification
3.iron ore tailing clarification
4.gold cyanidation CCD washing
5.centrifugation of many mineral slurries,including clays
In most mineral processes where there is a flocculant requirement for either a sedimentation or centrifugation application then a high or ultra high molecular weight product is desired. The CHINAFLOC anionic product range offers ultra high molecular weight products ensuring maximum performance and cost efficiency for sedimentation and centrifugation applications.
The extensive product range of flocculants and coagulants includes a wide range of anionic /cationic charged products, all at varying molecular weights, so that all applications in the mineral processing industry are catered .
1. Powdered flocculant is unfavorable to be used directly. It must be dissolved by clean water (such as tap water) before using. Then add according to certain proportion.
2. It is recommended that the concentration during dissolving keeps 0.1%-0.3% and do the second attenuation before using.
3. Add the flocculant slowly and evenly into the water tank with stirrer while the mixing speed should not be strong (stirring speed is advisable to 100-300 rm) to avoid decreasing of flocculant shear force. It is easy to clump together and form “fish eye” if feed too fast.
4. The water temperature should not exceed 60 and room temperature is fine.
5. The storage of configured flocculant solution: cationic PAM should not be more than a day and anionic PAM should not be more than two days to avoid degradation.
6. Keep the solution far away from iron ion because the iron ion is catalyst which is easy to make the flocculant resolve.
7. It is recommended to use diaphragm or vacuum pump or low pressure centrifugal pump when pump the materials (because the high speed rotary pumps make flocculant degradation).