- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
The Nonionic Polyacrylamideis a kind of water-soluble high molecular polymer or called as the polyelectrolyte. Because the nonionic Polyacrylamide’s molecular chain contains a certain number of different polar groups, the nonionic Polyacrylamide could absorb the suspending solid particles in the water, and can help the suspending particles to form the mass floccules by the bridges between the particles or by the charge neutralizing.
The Nonionic Polyacrylamidefor The Beverage Factory
After analyzing the waste water from the beverage factory, it figures out that this type of waste water from the beverage factory is of acidic characteristics, since it contains plenty of the pulp, the protein and the phenolic compound etc.
The Nonionnic Polyacrylamide for the Acidic Waste Water
The Acidic waste water is a type of waste water which contains some acidic material, such as the sulphuric acid, the nitric acid, the hydrochloric acid, the phosphoric acid and the organic acid etc. The acidic waste water is harmful to the aquatic life or organism, and the acidic waste water also can corrode the water supply system and the water resource facilities.
The Nonionic Polyacrylamide for the Paper Making Factory
Nowadays, along with the development of the paper making industry, the water system closure is strongly required in the paper making industry, in order to prevent the water being polluted. Therefore, the most economic way is to use the high efficient paper filter aid. After the comparing, the experimenting and the analyzing, it figures out that the Nonionic Polyacrylamide has the best paper filtering effect among all other different water treatment chemicals available.
1. The Nonionic Polyacrylamide is of solid powder shape, therefore, it is required to be dissolved before the practical use.
2. It is required to use the clean water to dissolve the Nonionic Polyacrylamide, pure water supply is better.
3. A normal water temperature is required. It will be very slow to dissolve the Nonionic Polyacrylamide if the water temperature is lower than 5 degree. The higher of the water temperature, the faster of the dissolving time of the Nonionic Polyacrylamide.
4. The concentration of the Nonionic Polyacrylamide solution. For the paper making industry, the best concentration of the Nonionic Polyacrylamide solution is around 0.3%