- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Super Absorbent Polymer is a water-swollen high molecular polymer containing strong hydrophilic plymer groups, such as carboxyl and so on and certain degree of cross linking. It does not dissolve in water or organic solvent. With unique water absorbency and wtaer retention, SAP possessed all the advantages of high molecular materials.
Therefor, it has wide range of uses and great promise. Up to now, it has mainly been used in hygienic products(such as sanitary napkins and diapers, ects.) and other areas: soil water retaining agent in agriculture, cable and sandbag, ects.
A. Super Absorbent Polymer for baby diaper/adult diaper
B. Super Absorbent Polymer for sanitary napkin
C. Super Absorbent Polymer for nursing pad
D. Super Absorbent Polymer for agriculture
E. Super Absorbent Polymer for cable drag strip/cable water ointment
F. Super Absorbent Polymer for absorbing water inflation bag
It should be stored in draughty, dry place which avoid moisture, drenching.