- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Polyacrylamide as the flocculant could be used for the treatment of the washing water in the cleaning on all sorts of meat, fruit and vegetable etc, and for the clarifying of the ratafee and beer etc.
In the sugar manufacturing, the clarifying processing needs a flocculant with better performance, it is important to determine a suitable type and a suitable configured specification. The Polyacrylamide with the hydrolysis degree at 25% ~ 30% is more suitable for the sugar manufacturing. Along with the advanced sugar cane juice refining technics, the high efficient Polyacrylamide working as the flocculant can remove the maximum non sugar substances and consequently promote the quality of the pure juice. Besides, it can also help to reduce the fouling formation in the manufacturing equipment.
At the moment, the appreciative sugar manufacturing Polyacrylamide has the relative molecular weight 200 x 104 with the dosage at 2mg/L, it could improve the sedimentation rate by 20 times.