- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
1)Produt name: Sodium polyacrylate,water absorption material sodium polyacrylate for diaper
2)CAS No.: 9003-04-7
4) Density: 1.32 g/mL at 25 °C
It is a kind of high molecular polymer with hydrophilic group. It appears odorless and tasteless white powder or granule. It will form transparent solution of great viscosity while slowly dissolved into water. The viscosity is engendered by the dissociation of numerous anions and hence causes the growth of molecular chain not by expansion of water absorption that normally happens to CMC and sodium alginate. The viscidity is about 15~20 times higher than CMC and sodium alginate. It shows high alkali-resistant, minor change in viscosity after longtime storage, and not easily decaying.
4.PAAS for edible application examples
Noodle industry (flour, noodle, bread, dumpling wrappers, wonton wrappers,tang-yuan) style="text-indent: PAAS can enhance protein adhensive of flour and prevent soluble starch and nutrient from seepage. It can make dough more extensive, improve the texture and taste, inhibit bread and other food from drying caused by natural aging. In the fried food, such as instant noodles, PAAS can make oil fully dispersed in the dough, reduce the absorption rate of oil and save oil.
2)Bean vermicelli, bean noodles, bean sheet jelly PAAS can highly increase the flexibility and boiling fastness of vermicelli, bean starch sheets made from sweet potato, corn, oat, potato,etc
This xanthan gum is an excellent substitute for gluten (the protein which gives wheat flour its structure). Use it along with non-gluten containing flours to make gluten free baked goods that have a great structure and texture. In addition, add a pinch of xanthan gum to your homemade salad dressings for improved suspension of vinegar and oil.
The Authentic Foods Xanthan Gum is a high quality product that is derive from a fermentation process using the bacterium Xanthomonas campestris. This bacteria was discovered on plants found in the cabbage family. The gum is actually the cell wall surface of the bacteria that is separated by a complex enzymatic process. During the fermentation process, the bacteria is fed glucose and minerals. When completed, the mixture is pasteurized to kill the bacteria. The outer skin is then removed by a series of liquid enzyme reactions leaving the outer skin as a solid material. The gum is then wash, dried and milled to a fine powder.