- How to choose right polyacrylamide?
- Supper absorbent polymer (potassium sap)used for agriculture
- Prodcution process of polyacrylamide(flocculant)
- Polymer flooding
- The applications of polyacrylamide(Brand:Chinafloc)
- Chinafloc will provide you more valuable Polyacrylamide (flocculant)
- Applications of potassium super absorbent polymer
- How does drag reducing agent (DRA)work?
- Flocculant used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
Flocculation and coagulation treatment chemicals are used in effluent water treatment processes for solids removal, water clarification, sludge thickening, lime softening and solids dewatering.
Coagulants neutralize the negative electrical charge on particles, which destabilizes the forces keeping colloids apart. Water treatment coagulants are comprised of positively charged molecules that, when added to the water and mixed, accomplish this charge neutralization. Inorganic coagulants, organic coagulants or a combination of both are typically used to treat water for suspended solids removal.
When an inorganic coagulant is added to water containing a colloidal suspension, the cationic metal ion from the coagulant neutralizes the negatively charged electric double layer of the colloid. Much the same occurs with an organic coagulant, except the positive charge most commonly comes from an amine (NH4+) group attached to the coagulant molecule. Chinafloc has NSF-approved coagulation products. Examples of Chinafloc coagulants include aluminum salts, iron salts, and polyelectrolytes.
Flocculants gather the destabilized particle.
Chinafloc—A leading polymer manufacturer of China China
Water treatment (industrial grade and PWG)
Oil and Gas(drilling ,EOR,DRA,fracturing )
Construction bored pile
Choosing Chinafloc is your best choice !