- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
The flocculantPAC and PAMare often used in sewage treatment, Combination of PAC and PAM, Sewage treatment enterprises will obtain the best results with the lowest cost. If 1000 party of water consume amount of PAC 20KG, the effect is the best, then, can actually use 6KG PAC with 200 grams of CPAM (usually PAC dosage of 1/30) to complete the condensation. In this combination, PAC andCPAM realize the best benefit.
The proportion of sewage treatment PAC and PAM, this according to different water condition. Sometimes the content is too high, the dosage of PAM will be more. So the most safe method is to have a lab test. As the sewage treatment agent, we generally choose two types PAC and pam. PAC is a yellow solid particles, PAM is white powdered particles. One of them is the flocculation, the other is to help precipitation. So if both of them use together, sewage purification can achieve very good results. But these two kinds of dosage ratio is need time to experiment and calculation. We usually experiments were conducted in a beaker. Polyacrylamide prices and PAC prices are different. PAM is a little higher, PAC will be relatively cheaper.
PAC is polymerization aluminum chloride can be as flocculant, PAM is polyacrylamide can be coagulant, usually used in combination, first adding PAC, then adding PAM, sometimes it may be necessary to add acid or alkali to adjust PH value. Both of them mainly used for coagulation sedimentation tank, i.e. physicochemical treatment section, commonly used inindustrial wastewater treatment. If the treatment process of biological chemical materialized, the dosage of PAC is about 0.1% (GB, 10% effective content), PAM is about 1-3ppm, in which each million tons of water were fed PAC about 10 tons, PAM10-30kg. If the process is first materialized biochemical, will more than double dosage. The actual dosage according to water quality is different, need according to the field tuning.
PAM can be used as a flocculant inwater treatment, can also be used as a coagulant aid, to improve the effect of coagulation. Due to its price and properties, a weak toxicity, in drinking water must control the dosage. Generally used in special circumstances. When the polymeric aluminium chloride and polyacrylamide with the use, should be different depending on the water quality in accordance with the sequence of addition, the dose should also determined by test. In the process of wastewater treatment, PAC direct used for sewage and chemical coagulation treatment, can reduce the waste water color, turbidity, SS and a certain proportion of COD and BOD, but also by adsorption precipitation to remove part of the N and P.