The main application of emulsion polyacrylamide (FlOQUAT FL 4450 FL 4440)
Emulsion polyacrylamide manufacturing process does not require drying process. Therefore, the molecular weight and water solubility of emulsion polyacrylamide is higher than that of similar solid granular powder polyacrylamide.
Water-in-oil emulsions are usually insoluble in water. Therefore, in the process of emulsion polyacrylamide manufacturing, or in the process of dissolution and dilution before the use of emulsion, you need to add a hydrophilic surfactant, so that the emulsion contact water phase, so that the emulsion can be smoothly dissolved in water. But water-in-water emulsion is very easy to dissolve, its synthesis technology is more advanced.
When diluting the emulsion with water, the method of high-speed shear should be used to make the polyacrylamide hydrogel in the emulsion fully contact with water and disperse quickly in the water. If the emulsion can be fully dispersed by contact with water, its dissolution time generally only takes 3 to 15 minutes.
The storage temperature of emulsion is best between 0 and 30℃, and the storage time of general emulsion is 6 months. Emulsions freeze at a lower temperature than water. Frozen emulsions can continue to be used after melting without significant changes in their properties.
Emulsion polyacrylamide, most customers to its understanding is not comprehensive. The product is not only environmentally friendly in production process, but also has great advantages in application, such as less insoluble matter, fast dissolution, small loss and so on. Its biggest bright spot is that the dissolution speed is only 3~10 minutes, effectively solve the needs of some special fields, in the field of application is no less than the traditional dry powder products. Its main application areas are as follows:
1. Used in textile printing and dyeing industry. Polyacrylamide as a printing and dyeing additive. Polyacrylamide as fabric treatment soft, wrinkle - resistant, mildew - resistant protective layer. The breaking tension of spinning can be reduced by its high moisture absorption. Polyacrylamide is used as a post-treatment agent to prevent fabric from electrostatic flame retardant.
2. Mainly used as flocculant: due to anionic polyacrylamide, it accelerates the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, significantly accelerates the clarification of the solution, and promotes filtration. For suspended particles, coarser and higher concentration. The particles have a positive charge and the PH value of the water is neutral or alkaline sewage. Therefore, the product is widely used in the treatment of chemical wastewater, waste liquid and municipal sewage. Tap water industry, high turbidity water purification, precipitation, coal washing, mineral processing, metallurgy, iron and steel industry, zinc, aluminum processing, electronic industry and other water treatment.
3. Petroleum industry, oil production, drilling mud, waste mud treatment: prevent water channeling. Reduce friction and increase oil recovery. Tertiary oil recovery is widely used.
4. Used in paper industry: one is to improve the retention rate of filler, pigment, etc. In order to reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution, improve the strength of paper and paper tear resistance and porosity, improve visual and printing performance, can also be used for food and tea wrapping paper.
5. Industrial wastewater treatment: for suspended particles, high concentration. Particle with positive charge, PH value of water is neutral or alkaline sewage, iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating plant wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, coal washing wastewater and other sewage treatment effect is obvious.
6. Amylase factory, wine factory: now many amylase factory wastewater contains a large amount of starch, adding anionic polyacrylamide to make starch particles flocculation precipitation, and then through the press filter press the sediment into cake, can be used as feed.