- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
The applications of polyacrylamide
One of the largest uses for polyacrylamide is to flocculate, such as in the wastewater treatment industry. polyacrylamide can be applied to various types of wastewater. As a chemical flocculant agent to water because suspended particles in water to arrogate, forming what is known as flocculant. In addition, polyacrylamide makes the fine solids in treated water adhere to one another until that can be captured by filters to make sewage sludge. In either case, the flocculant can be removed more easily.
Another common use of polyacrylamide is in subsurface applications such as enhanced oil recovery, where high viscosity aqueous solutions and be injected to improve the economics of conventional water flooding.
For oil extraction applications, polyacrylamide is used to increase the viscosity of water to improve the effectiveness of the water flooding process.
polyacrylamide is also widely used in papermaking, potable water treatment, ore processing, and textiles manufacturing.