- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
Water-soluble high molecular compound is also called as water-soluble resin or water-soluble polymer. Usually, the water-soluble high molecular compound is a kind of strong hydrophilic material, which could be dissolved or swollen in water and could form the solution or a kind of dispersing structure.
In the molecular structure of the water-soluble high molecular compound, there are numerous hydrophilic groups. Normally, the hydrophilic group is divided into three types: the cationic group, such as the tertiary amino groups and the quaternary amine groups etc; the anionic group, such as the carboxylic group, the sulfonic group, the phosphate group and the sulfate group etc; the polar nonionic group, such as the hydroxyl group, the ether group, the amino group and the amide group etc.