- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
- Properties and quality indexes of polyacrylamide (APAM CPAM NPAM)
- Classification, properties and applications for all kinds of polyacrylamide
- Application of polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment process
- Application of polyacrylamide as water treatment agent
- What is the difference of PAC and PAM?
Water-soluble high molecular compound is also called as water-soluble resin or water-soluble polymer. Usually, the water-soluble high molecular compound is a kind of strong hydrophilic material, which could be dissolved or swollen in water and could form the solution or a kind of dispersing structure.
In the molecular structure of the water-soluble high molecular compound, there are numerous hydrophilic groups. Normally, the hydrophilic group is divided into three types: the cationic group, such as the tertiary amino groups and the quaternary amine groups etc; the anionic group, such as the carboxylic group, the sulfonic group, the phosphate group and the sulfate group etc; the polar nonionic group, such as the hydroxyl group, the ether group, the amino group and the amide group etc.