- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
The major raw materials for the production of the handmade paper and the other paper products is the actinidia chinensis and the abelmoschus manihot. The paper making pulp is mainly from the abelmoschus manihot root liquid, the carambola cane juice, the holly leaf juice, the machilus pauhoi joice and the waxy leaf juice etc.
The new type of the paper making dispersant uses the anionic polyacrylamide product with the 2,000 x 104 molecular weight, the viscosity of its aqueous solution is very high. As a new dispersing agent for the plant fiber, the new type anionic polyacrylamide dispersing agent can make the remarkable effect for the long fiber thin paper product in the fourdrinier paper machine or in the garden net paper machine, with the dosage of 01.% ~ 0.2% (for oven dry pulp) of this new type of dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide.
The requirements for the paper making dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide:
This new type of paper making dispersant is a kind of organic branched water soluble high polymer, it is required to have the characteristics of short dissolving time and high viscosity etc.
In the paper making processing, the introduction of the new type paper making dispersing agent of the anionic polyacrylamide to the pulp can improve the viscosity of the pulp, it can disperse the fibers and the fillers more efficiently, and it can make the final paper product smooth, flexible, and uniform without holes. The application of this new type dispersing agent of the anionic polyacrylamide can enhance the stable performance of the copy paper, which can avoid the copy paper from being broken or avoid generating paper powder in the production process, at the same time, it can help to increase the tension of the paper products, and to increase the wet and dry strength of the paper products, and to save the pulp in the production, that will increase the disposal rate and then greatly enhance the production speed. This new type dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide is suitable for the production of all kinds of paper products.
The anionic paper making dispersing agent is suitable to be used at PH value 7 ~ 7.5. Due to the characteristics of the anionic polyacrylamide itself, this dispersing agent is easily to be decomposed at a high temperature which will result in the viscosity reducing. Therefore, it is required to control the temperature and keep the temperature no more than 70 degree during the production process.
The new type paper making dispersing agent also figures many other advantages shown as below:
The new type paper making dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide has the high dispersing efficiency in the coating, it makes the coating with a stable paint viscosity while with much less foam, it is of non-toxic and non corrosive, it can increase the solid content of the paint, it has good fluidity and it has a good scrub resistance. Therefore, the paper products can keep good glossiness and can be free from the mildew. The new type paper making dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide can also improve the paper making production speed, that is to save the beating time, and it can reduce the energy consumption which achieves the significant economic benefit to paper making factories.
The new type anionic polyacrylamide paper making dispersing agent is more and more popular in the production of all kind paper products, such as the toilet paper and the kraft paper etc. Because the paper products which are produced with this new type dispersing agent of anionic polyacrylamide is more smooth with better tenacity, and it is more cost saving comparing with the other paper making dispersing agents, this new type polyacrylamide paper making dispersing agent is becoming a very ideal dispersant product in the paper making industry.
The Notices for the Practical Application of the Polyacrylamide in Paper Making Process
1. The stirring time and the dissolving time of the anionic polyacrylamide should not be too long. Normally the suitable stirring time to the anionic polyacrylamide is about 1 to 1.5 hours, the longer stirring time will damage its dispersing effect in the practical application.
2. The aqueous solution of the anionic polyacrylamide should be made up instantly when needed. The anionic polyacrylamide aqueous solution will be automatically hydrolyzed within 24 hours ~ 48 hours, and will eventually lose its dispersing effect in the application. Therefore, it is more economical to to make up the anionic polyacrylamide aqueous solution in the suitable amount in time when needed, longer storage and too much in amount will cause unnecessary waste.
3. Because when the anionic polyacrylamide is dissolved, it can not be dissolved 100% completely in the water, there must have a small amount of its gel group which is not completely dissolved in the water, it is strongly required to have the filtration equipment in the practical application, which is to prevent these gel groups from being attached onto the paper machines, being hanging onto the net and being stuck onto the felt of the paper making machines.
4. When the paper making machine is switched on to start the series water, it is required to add the anionic polyacrylamide products into the production system firstly before the production, the existence of the anionic polyacrylamide in the machine could prevent the undispersed long fibers which have been in the system being agglomerated, and could make the paper making machine reach the normal production status more quickly.
Along with the change of the adding amount of the anionic polyacrylamide into the production, the dehydration speed of the pulp in the paper making machine is also changed. Too much of the adjustment value of the adding amount will result in too quick or too slow dehydration speed, thus will influence the regularity and the stability of the production. So, it is not required to adjus the adding amount too much freely when the paper making machine is on the normal production process.