- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Chemical Product Name:Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP)
CAS No./ HS- Code :CAS# 31212-13-2; H.S Code #:3906909090
Nutrient Content :K2O; min.23%
Solubility:Insoluble in water and organical solutions; swells to a gel upon contact with aqueous fluids
PH-Value ( 1g/L/H20) :Neutral
Water Available for Plants:Under 0.3 Mpa Suction section, it's the aptest to utilize moisture by plant
Effectiveness in Soils: It can notably improve soil structure reduce soil bulk density and increase the soil porosity. In red soil, applying 0.1% 0.2% 0.4% , the soil bulk density decreased .33%, 11% 14.68%; in sandy soil, applying 01% 0.2% 0.4%, the soil bulk density decreased 9.35% ,12.95%, 15.11% , but two soil porosity increase with the increasing of SAP.
Sphere of temperature:No exact data
Toxicology / Ecology:Non toxic for plants, soil organism
Application:Soil Hydration, Agriculture
Safety certificate:ISO 14001:2004; ISO 9001:2008