- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Potassium PolyAcrylate, i.e. KPAM,KSAP,SAP,Polyacrylamide
Anionic Polyacrylamide A-2320 grade (APAM) can be used widely for Water treatment, oil drilling, Soil Stabilization and Cement making.
It is a water soluble polymer formed from acrylamide (a compound with the molecular formula C3H5NO) subunits.
Anionic Polyacrylamide has a big range of high molecular weight from 05-25 million, with an anionic charge density ranging from 10-60%.
Our A-2320 grade has medium molecular weight, and medium charge degree.
It is most often used to increase the viscosity of water (creating a thicker solution) or to encourage flocculation of particles present in water.
Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless, no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic, when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
potassium polyacrylate (K-PAM)
Functions and uses
This product is a kind of good stabilizer for well wall, with strong abilitiesof preventing argillutite and drill cuttings. It can be compounded with variouskinds of acrylamide, acrylonitrile drilling fluid treating agent. Use levelrecommended in spot field:0.1-0.4%(weight/volume ratio).
|Appearance||White or yellow fluid powder|
|Molecular weight||more than 3 million|
|Solid content||more than 90%|
|Solubility||Solubility time: less than 2 hrs|
|Potassium chloride||Decide on the requirements|
|Relative degree of swelling||≤35%|
|Degree of hydrolysis||30%±5%|
Packing and transportation
Plastic woven bag with film liner. NW:25kg per bag.
Stored in cool and draughty place. Avoid moisture.