- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
potassium polyacrylate (K-PAM)
Functions and uses
This product is a kind of good stabilizer for well wall, with strong abilitiesof preventing argillutite and drill cuttings. It can be compounded with variouskinds of acrylamide, acrylonitrile drilling fluid treating agent. Use levelrecommended in spot field:0.1-0.4%(weight/volume ratio).
|Appearance||White or yellow fluid powder|
|Molecular weight||more than 3 million|
|Solid content||more than 90%|
|Solubility||Solubility time: less than 2 hrs|
|Potassium chloride||Decide on the requirements|
|Relative degree of swelling||≤35%|
|Degree of hydrolysis||30%±5%|
Packing and transportation
Plastic woven bag with film liner. NW:25kg per bag.
Stored in cool and draughty place. Avoid moisture.