- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Polyacrylamide mining applications
Appearance: white powder/particles
Solid Content: ≥89%
Molecular weight: 3-25 Million
Ionic degree : ≤5%
Hydrolysis Degree: 10-35%
(1) As a flocculating agent, mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation process, including settlement, to clarify, concentrate and sludge dewatering processes. Applications for all the major sectors are: Urban Sewage Treatment, Paper, Food Processing, Petrochemical, Metallurgical Processing, Dyeing and the Sugar and all kinds of industrial wastewater treatment.
(2) In the paper industry can be used as dry strength agents, retention agent, filter aid. They can be greatly improved as paper quality, enhance the physical strength of paper and reduce the loss of fiber, can also be used in the treatment of white water at the same time, in the deinking process can play a significant flocculation.
(3)In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
(4)They Can be used for dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, oily wastewater treatment, so that turbidity removal, decolorization, to achieve the emission standards.
(5)For the tap water in the river water treatment plant flocculant.
The mining industry consume large amounts of water, used in:
The ore washing and flotation, useful minerals and worthless gangue separation.Many minerals such as iron, coal, phosphate, diamonds, zinc, uranium, such as sand are adopting this technology.At this time, the flocculants can be used to:
- make water and gangue separation, to facilitate the retrieval and utilization of water;
Dehydrated sludge generated for settlement of gangue;
- if the useful minerals in suspension in the water, will separate it from the water.
Technological process, sometimes will dissolve in acid or alkali metal minerals. At this time, with flocculating agent will not dissolve impurities flocculation separation, metal is in the form of hydroxide or salt are recycled. The craft factory with nonionic and anionic flocculant. Non-ionic flocculant often used in high acid or salt solution. Minerals pellet binder: with flocculant help, is tiny wet mineral particles in a pelletizing machine rolling, bond into pellets. Scattered: with low molecular weight, high degree of anionic flocculant make clay, calcium carbonate or suspended in water and minerals such as titanium dioxide or sent to grinding.