- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
polyacrylamideuse in Electroplatingwastewater, electroplating wastewater is great harm, heavy metals which enter into the water will amplifying effect in the food chain, they can accumulate in certain organs of the body and cause chronic poisoning, endanger human health. Heavy metals in waste water are mainly from mining processing , machinery processing, steel and non-ferrous metal smelting, used batteries processing, as well as waste water of pesticides, pharmaceuticals, paints, pigments and so on. In many surface treatment of wastewater, such as grinding, polishing wastewater, degreasing wastewater, acid phosphate wastewater, In these wastewater treatment processing, most could adjust PH value, they usually coagulate in alkaline condition, it usually use ultra-high molecular weight anionic polyacrylamide as coagulant.
Electroplating wastewater containing heavy metals are mainly from the common plating varieties, commonly with nickel plating, copper plating, lead plating, silver plating, gold plating and tin plating. Whatever kind of plated part, they have the same electroplating process. In the electroplating process, all clean by water after degreasing, acid and electroplating. Electroplating wastewater usually comes from electroplating production process, eg. plating cleaning, plating solution filter. According to the different types of plating wastewater can be divided, containing wastewater, chromium-containing wastewater and other acid waste. Sewage treatment mainly use negatively charged colloid flocculation with turbidity, bleaching, adsorption, adhesion, and other functions, suitable for wastewater treatment of dyeing, paper, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal, oil, and aquatic product processing, which of them have high content of organic colloids, especially for dewatering municipal wastewater treatment, municipal sewage sludge, paper sludge and otherindustrial sludge.
Polyacrylamide features of Electroplating wastewater are flocculation, PAM allows suspended material by charge neutralization, bridging adsorption, flocculation effect. Adhesiveness, PAM agglutinates by mechanical action, physical action, chemical action. Drag-reduction, PAM can effectively reduce fluid friction, A trace of PAM added in water can reduce 50-80% resistance. Thickening, PAM are thickening effect in neutral and acidic conditions, PAM will easily hydrolyze when PH value is over 10. Thickening is more obvious when it is half a mesh structure.