- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
Polyacrylamide for Paper Making, Industrial Waste Water Treatment, Dissolves in Water
Cationic polyacrylamide is a kind of watersoluble polyelectrolyte, which is nontoxic, tasteless, soluble in water easily and insoluble in organic solvents, such as ethanol and acetone. The molecular chain is flexible, relative molecular wight is steady, ionic distribution is even. The floc forming and separation speed is fast. wiith firm floc and high dewatering effect.
(1)it can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water
(2)It can be used as drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, filter agent in paper making industry,for white wastewater treatment, too.
(3)It can be used as the clarifier of waste water in mining and coal washing industry.
(4)It can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather and oily wastewater.
(5)In the phosphoric acid purity process, it will assist the separation of gypsum..
(6)It can be used as the flocculant for the running water treatment from river sources, especially has high treatment effect mixed with inorganic flocculant.
(7)It can be used as oil chemical assistants, such as anti-clay swelling agent, acidic gelatinizer. etc.
APAM: anionic polyacrylamide, water treatment chemical
Appearance: white powder/granule
Molecular weight: 4,000,000 to 26,000,000
Molecular weight (million): 18 to 25, 15 to 17, 10 to 14, 8 to 10, 6 to 8, 4 to 5
Solid content: ≥90%
Hydrolysis degree: 20 to 30, 15 to 30, 15 to 30, 10 to 30, 8 to 15, 8 to 10%
Residual monomer: 0.05 to 0.1%
Effective pH value: 7 to 14