- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
Polyacrylamidecalled PAM, is divided anion (APAM) cation (CPAM), a non-ionic (NPAM) is a linear polymer, water-soluble polymer is one of the most widely used varieties, polyacrylamide and its derivatives can be used as an effective flocculants, thickeners, paper reinforcing agent and a liquid drag reduction agents, widely used in water treatment, paper, petroleum, coal, mining, geology, textile, construction, etc. industrial sectors.
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) Product Description: anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) appearance of white powder, molecular weight of from 6 to 25 million water soluble, can be dissolved in water in any proportion and insoluble in organic solvents. Effective PH value in the range of 7-14, in a neutral alkaline medium showed the characteristics of high-polymer electrolyte, and electrolyte salt sensitive, with high metal ion can be cross-linked into an insoluble gel.
Industrial wastewater treatment: For suspended particles, representing a high concentration of particles with a positive charge, water, PH value is neutral or alkaline water, iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating factory wastewater, wastewater metallurgy, coal washing waste such as sewage treatment, the effect the best. Drinking water treatment: a lot of water from the river water plant, sediment and mineral content is high, more turbid, though filtered through the precipitate, still can not meet the requirements, needs adding flocculants, inorganic coagulant dosage is 1 / 50, but the effect is several times the inorganic flocculants, for serious organic pollution of the river water can be inorganic coagulant and cationic polyacrylamide with the use of better. Loss of starch lees recovery plant starch factory and alcohol: Many starch factory wastewater containing a lot of starch, now adding anionic polyacrylamide, starch particle coagulation and sedimentation, and then precipitate filter press into a cake by filter like, can be used for feed, ethanol plants can also be used alcohol anionic polyacrylamide dehydration, pressure filtration for recycling. Settlement for the river mud. Dry strength agents for paper. Additives used in papermaking, helping rate agent. In the paper before the pump port type slurry storage tank with traces of PAM-LB-3 anionic polyacrylamide can water filler and fines retention in the online 20-30%. Per ton of pulp can save 20-30kg.