- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
Pam polymer compound, because it has many active groups, with many substances affinity and adsorption can be formed hydrogen bonds. Mainly flocculation negatively charged colloid, except the turbidity, adsorption, adhesion, and other functions, suitable for dyeing, papermaking, food, building, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal, oil field, aquatic products processing and fermentation industries such as waste water treatment of organic colloid content is higher, especially suitable for urban sewage, urban sewage sludge, sludge and other industrial sludge dewatering treatment.
Appearance: the appearance is white powder or granule , the solid content: 90% or higher
1, good solubility in water, can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2, add a small amount of cationic polyacrylamide, can get a great deal of flocculation effect. Generally add 0.01 ~ 10 PPM (0.01 ~ 10 g/m3), can give full play to the role.
3, at the same time using cationic polyacrylamide and inorganic flocculants (polymeric ferric sulfate, polyaluminium chloride, etc.), can shows a larger effect
PAM, copolymerized by acrylamide and acrylate monomer, and acryl amide, is a water-soluble and linear organic polymer with high molecular weight. Is a specially treated high molecular weight partially hydrolyzed. It include Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) and Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM)
Compared with the products of powder type, colloid type and emulsion type, water-medium dispersing type polyacrylamide has the following advantages:
1) It dissolves faster, consumes less energy, has better anti-shearing property than powder type product without powder pollution when used;
2) It has higher concentration and lower viscosity, dissolves faster than colloid type product with easier operation.
3) Compared with emulsion type product, the biggest advantage is that there is no mineral oil and surface-active agent in it and therefore there is no secondary pollution to the environment.