- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
Polymers are often used as mobility controller for enhanced oil recovery. The present paper deals with the application of partially hydrolysed polyacrylamide (PHPA) polymer in enhanced oil recovery after the conventional water flooding. Experimental results show that viscosity of PHPA solution increases significantly on addition of small quantity of polymer, which in turn decreases the mobility ratio. The effect of frontal-advance velocity on the total relative mobility at different concentration of polymer has been discussed. A series of flooding experiments were performed in a flooding apparatus to observe the efficiency of polymer flooding at different concentration of PHPA.
Manufacturer PHPA as drilling mud and mud additives for oil drilling
1).PHPA features with high molecular weight and hydrolysis degree, also High Temperature Resistance and Salty Tolerance (HTRST) for special conditions.
3).PHPA Can prolong the bit's life,raise the drilling rate and drilling footage,reduce the time of exchange drills
4). Displacement agent for tertiary recovery of oilfield.
Drilling Mud chemicals:
In oil field exploration and development and exploration of geology, water and coal,
it is used as adhesive of well drilling mud raw materials.
The use by main oil filed of ChinaFLOC proves the products quality has reached a international level.
1)super-macromolecule adopted in the third oil extraction (EOR) of the oilfield.
2)used as fracturing fluid of oil fields or plugging agent of controlling profile and plugging water.
3)can improve the service life of drill bits, improve the drill speed and drilling footage,
and reduce plug in replacing drill, and has prominent well slough preventing effect.