Main application of cationic polyacrylamide emulsion (ZETAG 9048FS ZETAG 9248FS)
zetag 9048 FS is a kind of emulsion cationic polyacrylamide with 80% charge and zetag 9248 FS is a kind of emulsion cationic polyacrylamide with 50-60% charge,maily used for wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering.
Cationic polyacrylamide emulsion product using acrylamide and cationic quaternary ammonium salt as monomer, inorganic salt solution as dispersant, developed from the cationic quaternary ammonium salt polymer. Due to the polymer material produced by micron particle size, ball shape suspended in the dispersed medium, molecules do not stick to each other, so the effective concentration is high, good liquidity, can quickly dilute to the use of concentration without agglomeration phenomenon. The product has low apparent viscosity, good fluidity and easy to dissolve; Strong adaptability, can be used in a wide range of pH, not affected by other salts, no pungent smell; Characteristics that do not produce secondary pollution. The product does not contain oil agent and surfactant.
Acrylamide emulsion is widely used in chemical wastewater, oilfield wastewater, sludge dewatering treatment, papermaking wastewater, domestic sewage treatment, brewery, amylase factory, food processing plant and other sewage treatment. It is especially suitable for flocculation sedimentation of organic suspended solids in acidic or acidic sewage.
Method of use of emulsion type polyacrylamide
1) Before using cationic polyacrylamide emulsion products, shake well as far as possible;
2) When dissolving, add water and products at the same time. The solution concentration is recommended to be controlled at 1-5 ‰, and the ripening time should be 15-25 minutes.
3) avoid the use of centrifugal pump and other high shear rotor pump, the best use of low shear pump such as screw pump;
4) Dissolution operation should be carried out in plastic, ceramic, stainless steel and other materials of the tank, stirring speed should not be too large, without heating.
5) The prepared dilute solution should not be stored for a long time, and it is better to dissolve with use;
6) When polyacrylamide emulsion and inorganic coagulant are used to treat wastewater, inorganic coagulant should be added first. When there is flocculating alum flower (generally separated by 30-60 seconds or so), the product can not be added at the same time.
Latex polyacrylamide use matters needing attention
1) In the use of polyacrylamide emulsion must wear protective equipment, skin contact parts should be immediately washed clean.
2) The operation site should be cleaned in time to prevent slipping and falling.
Precautions for storage of polyacrylamide emulsion
1. At room temperature, the storage period is generally 6 months in an airtight container, and pay attention to avoid light;
2, small barrels in storage should pay attention to regular turning, shaking, to achieve full mixing, prevent stratification;
3, with a large container storage, to install a can stretch to the bottom of the container of multi leaf stirring, regularly open, or install a circulating pump, regular circulation stirring, to ensure full mixing, prevent stratification.
4, excellent storage temperature is 10-27 °C, the product can not be frozen, otherwise it will affect its performance.
5, if the product once frozen phenomenon, to move to a higher temperature place, make it slowly defrost, before use to fully mixed, and 100 purposes sieve filter.
Polyacrylamide emulsion packaging and transportation:
1, 25KG plastic drum,200KG plastic drum or ton drum packaging.
2, this product is a non-dangerous goods.