- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
Industrial grade SAP
1) SAP for Cables
Used in waterproof tape and waterproof ointment for using in optical fiber cables. The absorbency and reaction is quickly and the overall inflation rate and inflation extent are good when meeting water.
2) SAP for Instant Snow
Artificial snow is an amazing super absorbent polymer that turns ordinary water into a fluffy substance that like real snow.
1.Expands 100 timeshare its orginal size.
2.Non-toxic and environmentally safe.
3.Easy to clean up
3) SAP for anti-flood Bag
SAP in anti-flood bag absorb water completely in 3 to 5 minutes when meets water and the bag will inflates quickly. Before absorbing water, the bag is small and light.It is very easy to store and transport. Also it not needs more storage space than traditional sand bags.
4) SAP for Ice Bag
The single sheets of Ice Pack are activated by placing them in fresh tap water. The super absorbent plymer will take up the water instantly, within 20 minutes it has taken up enough water to form cushion shape ice cubes. Then you can place it into freezer before use.
– Icepack is for fresher hygienic cooling solutions.
– It applied in fish, fruit, flower and medical industry.
5) Protection Material of Concrete
Throughout the life of concrete, water in SAP has central importance:
-It is an essential ingredient in the mixing, curing, and hardening of concrete;
-Its exchange with the surroundings causes hardened concrete to shrink, swell, and possibly crack;
-Its presence in hardened concrete influences strength and creep;
-It plays a central role in deterioration caused by frost action or alkali-silica reactions.
Absorbent Gelling Material (Also called Super Absorbent Polymer) as a Non-toxic, harmless, nonpolluting polymer with good water absorption and water-holding capacity widely used in Diaper& Lady Sanitary Napkin.
Now, as super absorbent polymer becomes more and more popular, it is widely used in garden, agriculture, to keep water for plant.So, now, our factory have developed a new packages for wholesalers and retailers.