- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
1. Well Drilling Mud Additives:
In oilfield, as mud additives to increase the viscosity of water to impove the effectiveness of the water flooding process.
2. Industrial Wastewater Treatment:
Dosing polyacrylamide can reduce the consumption of coagulant and speed up sedimentation.
3. Textile Auxiliary Agent:
PAM can be added with some other chemicals to prepare chemical grout, is used to starch textiles, can improve the adhesive property, penetrability and desizing performance, enables the textile to have electrostatic prevention performance, reduces the desizing rate, and reduces the starch mixing spots, cloth machine breaking efficiency, and falling objects.
PAM can be used as fixing agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
5. Mine Washing:
PAM can be used in coal washing tailing centrifugal separation, for sedimentation and filtration of coal powder and coal mud, and can improve the recovery rate of coal powder and the filtration speed.