- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
How to solve the dissolution problem of polyacrylamide?
We Shandong Shuiheng chemicals -Chinafloc- is a manufactory which focus on polyacrylamide almost decade, we are TOP 5 expoter in China.
Some customers confused by the dissolution problem, then we will tell you what is the reason to make dissolution bad.
1, excessive dosing. If the dosage is too large, then polyacrylamide dissolution rate will be very slow, with a molecular weight polyacrylamide not matter much.
2, stirring too fast. Polyacrylamide dissolution rate is also affected by the viscosity and the stirring speed, the same molecular weight polyacrylamide, the faster the stirring speed, the shorter the dissolution rate, the viscosity, the worse. This is because the dissolution, both polyacrylamide amide form intramolecular hydrogen bonds, and the formation of hydrogen bonds with water molecules, the faster the stirring speed, intramolecular hydrogen bond and constituting a rigid annular forging helical chain structure by polyacrylamide mechanical shear strength will be greater, the viscosity will be worse.
3, the temperature is too high or too low. Polyacrylamide dissolution rate is influenced by water temperature, dissolved polyacrylamide time, usually 30 degrees Celsius warm water more appropriate, the higher the temperature, the lower the viscosity of the resulting solution, the high temperature will overcome the hydrogen bond association -CONH2 so that more of the amide group and water molecules association, which resulted in low polyacrylamide solution viscosity.
Overall, the rate of dissolution with polyacrylamide dosage, stirring speed and temperature have a great relationship, so that when in use a good grasp of these questions, can be a good use of polyacrylamide. If you have any other question, just let us know.