- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
How the PAM works with PAC in water treatment
We are manufactory which focus on polyacrylamide almost decade, we are TOP 5 exporter in China.
Polyacrylamide PAM and PAC is mainly used in urban drainage purification, industrial water purification, sewage treatment and other urban areas. Good PAC flocculation effect; PAM coagulant role plays, allowing the formation of PAC alum conglomerate like help precipitate, generally with the use of PAC and PAM, PAM added after the first plus PAC.
One kind usually when sewage treatment flocculants, some water, a single effect is not up, you must use the combination of the two, in the use of inorganic flocculants PAC and polyacrylamide flocculant sewage treatment complex will achieve better results but when a drug-free to pay attention to the order, the order is not correct, but also reach the effect.
When using the composite flocculant should be noted that the order of addition and dosing interval. PAC and PAM joint use is to allow PAC before and after completion of the charge / colloid formation of small flocs destabilization, and further increase the volume of the floc is conducive to fully precipitate. Due PAC PAC reaction time is very short, so need strong mixing after adding, PAM duration of action longer mixed Note first strong weak ---- after the first strong to the mixed uniformly weak in order to avoid damage after floc . Polyacrylamide belong flocculant, PAC belonging coagulant, under normal circumstances is to adding coagulant coupled with polyacrylamide, but to be safe, it is recommended that you add is determined by the order of the experimental results. Dosing point, dosage, dosing time and mixing intensity need to be determined experimentally, remember do not put them on the use of the two agents together, otherwise it will affect the effect of increasing the cost.
PAM and PAC are often used in sewage treatment flocculant, PAC belongs to the inorganic coagulant, PAM belong to organic flocculants. In terms of price is higher than the PAM PAC. Two products of different composition, varying nature, no matter what kind of product, we can handle the same kind of sewage. However, with better results.
We are confidence in our quality, quantity, price and service, if you have any question or interesting, please let us know it.