- Oilfield Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Mineral Processing Chemicals
- Super Absorbent Polymer
- Product List
Polyacrylamide / Flopam- AN 995 of anionic polyacrylamide can be replaced by Chinafloc A1009
Flopam- AN 995 of anionic polyacrylamide can be replaced by Chinafloc A1009
Flopam- AN 995 is a very specical models of anionic polyacrylamide with very very high hydrolysis degree and lower molecular weight.it can be replaced by Chinafloc A1009 with good performance.
I. Product performance:
Anionic polyacrylamide series products are water-soluble linear polymer with high degree of polymerization. Supplied in a dust-free and free-flowing microparticle state or colloidal form, completely soluble in water and rapidly soluble due to its micropellet form. Different types of polyacrylamide have different active groups, can make different suspended particles flocculation, easy to filter, separation. Polyacrylamide is almost insoluble in any organic solvent and largely soluble in water. It is widely used in many industries, such as flocculation, thickening, bonding, scale inhibition, stable colloid, drag reduction, film formation, gel and biological materials.
Two, the principle of action
1) Flocculation principle: When PAM is used for flocculation, it is related to the surface properties of the species being flocculated, especially the zapping potential, viscosity, turbidity and the PH value of the suspension. The zapping potential on the particle surface is the reason why the particles resist polymerization. Adding PAM with opposite surface charge can reduce the zapping potential and condense.
2) adsorption bridge: PAM molecular chain fixed on the surface of different particles, the formation of polymer bridge between the particles, so that the particles form aggregates and settlement.
3) Surface adsorption: a variety of adsorption of polar group particles on PAM molecules.
4) Enhancement: PAM molecular chain and dispersed phase through a variety of mechanical, physical, chemical and other effects, the dispersed phase involved together, forming a network.
Three, the application
1. Used in textile, printing and dyeing industry. Polyacrylamide as a fabric sizing agent, finishing agent, and can produce a compliant, wrinkle-proof, anti-mold protective layer. With its strong hygroscopicity, the breakage rate of spinning yarn can be reduced. Polyacrylamide as a post-treatment agent can prevent the fabric from static electricity and flame retardant. When used as printing and dyeing auxiliaries, polyacrylamide can make products with high adhesion fastness and brightness, and can also be used as a non-silicon polymer stabilizer for bleaching.
2, mainly used as flocculant: for suspended particles, coarse, high concentration, particles with positive charge, water PH value is neutral or alkaline sewage, due to anionic polyacrylamide molecular chain contains a certain amount of polar group can adsorb suspended solid particles in water, so that the formation of a large flocculant between particles bridge. Therefore, it accelerates the sedimentation of particles in the suspension, has a very obvious effect of accelerating the clarification of the solution, promoting filtration and so on. The product is widely used in chemical industry wastewater, waste liquid treatment, municipal sewage treatment. Tap water industry, high turbidity water purification, sedimentation, coal washing, mineral processing, metallurgy, iron and steel industry, zinc, aluminum processing industry, electronic industry and other water treatment.
3, used in the petroleum industry, oil production, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, prevent water breakthrough, reduce friction, improve recovery, three times oil recovery has been widely used.
4, used in the paper industry, one is to improve the retention rate of fillers, pigments. To reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution; Second is to improve the strength of paper (including dry strength and wet strength), in addition, the use of PAM can also improve paper tear resistance and porosity, to improve visual and printing performance, but also used in food and tea wrapping paper.
5, other industries, food industry, used for sugarcane sugar, sugar beet sugar production of sugarcane juice clarification and syrup phosphorus float extraction. Enzyme preparation fermented liquid flocculation clarifying industry, also used in feed protein recovery, stable quality, good performance, recovery of protein powder to chickens and raising the survival rate of weight gain, no adverse effects of egg production, synthetic resin coating, civil water plugging grouting materials, building materials industry, improve the quality of cement, construction adhesive, caulking repair and plugging agent, soil improvement, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing, etc.
Four, use method:
1, when used, with 0.1% concentration of aqueous solution, to use neutral water without salt sundry is appropriate.
2. When dissolved, the anionic polyacrylamide product is evenly sprinkled into the stirred water, and the stirring speed is controlled at 100~300rpm.
Appropriate heating (< 60°C) can accelerate dissolution.
3. Adjust the PH value of the treated solution to give full play to the anionic polyacrylamide products.
(Through the test to choose the best PH value and the dosage of this series of products.)
4. When adding anionic polyacrylamide product solution, the mixture with the treated solution should be accelerated.
After the occurrence of flocs, the stirring speed is slowed down to facilitate flocs growth and accelerate sedimentation.
V. Matters needing Attention:
1, the operator should wear protective equipment, skin contact, rinse with water.
2. At the site of use, wash with water often to prevent slipping and falling.
3, anionic polyacrylamide products should be sealed and stored in a cool and dry place.