- What are the production processes of polyacrylamide? What are their own characteristics?
- what is PHPA polymer and what is the main applicaitons in oilfeild?
- what is the main application of amphoteric polyacrylamide?
- what is hydrolysis degree and molecular weight ?what is applications of polyacrylamide?
- What are the main factors affecting the viscosity of polyacrylamide?
- Drag reducing agent used for crude oil pipeline
- The main application of super absorbent polymer
- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
A leading manufactory which is focus on polyacrylamide almost decade. We are Top 5 exporter in China.
This article will introduce the usage of Anionic Polyarylamide and Cationic Polyacrylamide.
The Anionic Polyacrylamide mainly used in:
1. Oilfield Chemicals
Oil Drilling: usually, the molecular weight is 18-20 million, the hydrolysis degree is 27%-35%.
EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery): usually the molecular weight is 18-20 million. the hydrolysis degree is 23%-27%.
2. Mining washing
The molecular weight is 15-16 million, the hydrolysis degree is 20%-25%.
3. Water Treatment
Some types water treatment could be used in Anionic Polyacrylamide. The water treatment is complicated, so we need more details, such as the type of water, charge degree, etc.
4. Bore Piling
The molecular weight is 18-20 million, the hydrolysis degree is 27%-35%.
The Cationic Polyacrylamide mainly used in water treatment.
Our products are commonly used for precipitation of heavy metals in different water treatment applications. We can remove both particle-bound and dissolved heavy metals. By combining our coagulants and flocculants the treatment becomes more efficient and the treatment plant can be made more compact.
Sludge treatment and disposal of sludge can be very costly. It is therefore important that sludge volumes are kept at a minimum with a high dry-solids content to reduce disposal costs.
Dredging of rivers or harbors with sediments contaminated with environmental pollutants often requires removal and deposition of the excavated masses together with a proper treatment and cleaning of the water prior to discharge back to the environment.
Digestate out of a biogas production process is still rich in various nutrients. It makes sense that these nutrients should be returned to the farmland where new biogas substrate is grown.
Desalination and water reuse
The SHH Chemicals membrane program is a combination of application know-how and high performance products. It enables you to optimize the whole water reuse or desalination process from water intake to the post-treatment in a better way.
1. We are creating cooperation with Famous Chemical University and Chemicals Laboratory to make sure our technology refresh and problem solving, which means the quality is guaranteed, the production process is efficient while the cost is lower.
2. We have some national patents to insure the company vitality.
All mechanized production and strict rules and regulations make sure the execution going well.
3. More than 70% manager have Master or MBA degree make the company has positive future.
4. ISO 9001 has achieved.
Also we are confidence in our anionic polyacrylamide and nonionic polyacrylamide. We could supply better quality, quantity, price and service. If you want to get more information, please contact us.