Chinafloc can supply various cationic flocculant emulsion with different cationicity and molecular weight.can be used for wastewater treament and sludge dewatering.
(1)cationic flocculant emulsion can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory, sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
(2)it can be used as drying and strengthening agent, retention agent, filter agent in paper making industry, for white wastewater treatment, too. At the same time, it has high flocullant effect in the process of deinking.
(3)It can be used as the clarifier of waste water in mining and coal washing industry.
(4) cationic flocculant emulsion can be used for the treatment of dyeing, leather and oily wastewater.
(5) As a flocculant ,In the phosphoric acid purity process, it will assist the separation of gypsum..
(6)cationic flocculant can be used as the flocculant for the running water treatment from river sources, especially has high treatment effect mixed with inorganic flocculant.
(7)It can be used as oil chemical assistants, such as anti-clay swelling agent, acidic gelatinizer. etc .
Instruction for use
(1) Commonly mix the product into weak solution with concentration of 0.1%--0.3%(solid content). The water solution should be neutral, and low hardness without suspending materials and inorganic salt.
(2) Choosing the suitable products according to the producing technique. The dosage is determined on the concentration of the waste water or the water content of the sludge.
(3) Choose the best ejection point and stirring speed, keep it even and avoid the floc broken.
(4) The contact facilities should be stainless steel, plastic, glass, or carbon steel covered by resin.
(5) The solution should be used as soon as possible.
The cationic flocculant is packed in 25 Kg paper plastic three-in-one compound woven bags, or according to users’ requirement; Its shelf life is 6 months.
The cationic flocculant is moisture absorbent, thus to protect from damp and moist for conservation. It should be stored in a dry and ventilate storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
Chinafloc—A leading polymer manufacturer of China China