- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
- Properties and quality indexes of polyacrylamide (APAM CPAM NPAM)
- Classification, properties and applications for all kinds of polyacrylamide
- Application of polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment process
- Application of polyacrylamide as water treatment agent
- What is the difference of PAC and PAM?
In today’s environment of unreliable weather and high irrigation costs, we offer AquaSorb SAP with the following benefits
SAP, it is a high performance super absorbent polymer based water retainer scientifically formulated using an innovative cross-linked co-polymer of acrylamide and potassium acetate. It is potassium based, non-toxic polymer that has the capacity of absorbing up to 300—500times of its size in water. Please find a flier of the product (AquaSorb) attached herewith.
SAP (H) in the soil life is 1-2 years, SAP (K) in the soil of life is about 3-5 years;Efficacy decline about 15% each year.
Water absorbency rate is 300-500,In soil:150;
20-40 mesh is suitable for agricultural crops, grain size can adjust it according to the requirements.
No toxic residue of toxicology and environment safety tests prove that, does not pollute the environment,at the same time can be natural degradation;SAP (H) generally 1-2 years degradation, SAP (K) generally 3 to 5 years degradation with efficacy.
(1)Planting new grass
First put the water retention agent according to the scale of 1:10-20 evenly mixed with powder dry soil to the soil surface, and then turned into a depth of about 5 ~ 10 cm soil layer, to sow or grow grass, and water flooding. application amount: sand: 60-80 - g/m2; Fertile soil, 40-60 g/m2; Clay: 20-40 g/m2
(2)The existing grass of application
First put the turf dug up the whole piece of roots, aside, the soil under the turf surface evenly spread a layer of super absorbent polymers (dry soil mixing with powder), and then spread back to dig up the grass, and then poured a lot of water. Application amount: sand: 60-80 - g/m2; Fertile soil, 40-60 g/m2; Clay: 20-40 g/m2
Our company is not registered at the embassy in Santiago-Chile,but you can get us through organization code:370203230053590 in Santiago-Chile.
Looking forward to hear from you!