- Oilfield Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Mineral Processing Chemicals
- Super Absorbent Polymer
- Product List
Polyacrylamide / Anionic polyacrylamide of Magnafloc 10 can be substuted by Chinafloc A0312
Anionic polyacrylamide of Magnafloc 10 can be substuted by Chinafloc A0312
Magnafloc 10 is a very high molecular weight ,slightly anionic polyacrylamide flocculant supplied as a free flowing granular powder.
magnafloc 10 10 can be found application in a wide variety of mineral processing operationa including the following
1.acid leach CCD(uranium)
2.potash slimes clarification and dewatering
3.acid leach CCD(copper)
5.iron ore tailing clarification
6.base metal concerntration thicking and filtration
7.thicking of coal tailing
1.flocculant use for coal washing.once the coal is extracted, it is classified according to the grain size and then separated from the water according to the difference in the gravity of the coal and impurities in the medium of water. The coal floats on the top of water , the impurities sink to the bottom, and the processed coal is then sorted again to get the final product. In the process, a fine powder coal is produced, which requires further processing and recycling. This process is usually carried out by flotation methods, with flotation reagents to improve the separation efficiency of coal and impurities. Refined Coal is flotated , and the tail coal is setting down. The refined coal is recoveried through settled, filtered or centrifuged . The flocculant is applied in the settlement process to promote the separation of solid liquid. Then in the concentrator, water is recycled by the overflow of the concentrator. The powder coal is filtered and centrifuged. The efficiency of the separation process is improved by adding coagulant before adding the flocculant when we produce the lignite or coal with high clay。We recommend our models of CHINAFLOC A2520 and CHINAFLOC N0410
2. flocculant use for gold and silver washing,。the method of carbon slurry or carbon filter is generally adopted. Use activated carbon dissolved in cyanide to recover gold and silver. Before filtering, the ore is crushed and screened, and the selected minerals are added to the ball mill to add water and lime. Adding flocculant to each concentrator promotes the rapid deposition of solids and filters through a series of filters. So gold and silver have enough time to dissolve in cyanide. The gold and silver is extracted from the solution by a series of carbon adsorption slots, and in the negative direction of slurry , put the activated carbon in it and the gold and silver are sticked on the carbon particles and be extracted from the carbon particles. Most of the gold and silver have been extracted before the pulp reaches the last sink. Pouring the remaining pulp into the sink, where the carbon particles arrive at the first sink, which has absorbed most of the gold and silver in the solution. The carbon particles with rich gold and silver are delivered to the washers, and gold and silver are flushed from the carbon particles with ultra-hot water. The solution containing gold and silver is collected through the electrolytic pool.w
3. flocculant use for Lead and zinc processing.Lead and Zinc are usually in the form of sulfide, sometimes also in the presence of oxides and silicates. For different forms of existence, the separation and processing of lead and zinc requires different techniques. In the separation process of sulfide lead and zinc: the mineral is oxidized to zinc oxide. The oxide is then leached with sulfuric acid. The PH of around 5 neutral filtrate and PH of 2.5 can make all the concentrate dissolved in sulfuric acid. Some company added a heat filter enrichment process to furtherly improve the recovery rate. Backflow settlement system is usually used for neutral concentrated overflow purification.
4. flocculant use for Bauxite. First, the minerals are crushed to less than 1mm grade,and then Add sodium hydroxide with high temperature and high pressure. Aluminum is dissolved in highly corrosive liquids, and other impurities of soluble aluminate are not dissolved. The gravel along with the primary concentrated mineral slurry are removed after the process. Flocculants are added to the primary concentration pool. This is a very important process of technology to get clear overflow. The bottom flow of the concentration pool , that is the red mud will be processed by a reverse flow settlement process. In this process the aluminum in the liquid is recycled through a series of sink sinks. The flocculant is then used again to facilitate rapid settlement and to obtain the required clarifying overflow.the overflow of primary concentration with aluminum is filtered ,after cooling (48 hours), and the hydrate of aluminum to facilitate the precipitation of the aluminum trihydrate. And the get aluminum after filtered ,washing and calcined..
5. flocculant use for Copper. The mineral can be separated from waste materials or pulsates through crushing g, and the mineral is crushed again, then be pulverized again with a ball mill or agitator. The ultimate mineral particle size is usually less than 100um. In the final crushing process, add the collector to the pulp. The collector can absorb copper sulphide and make its particles hydrophobic. The copper mines will be recycled through flotation processes. In flotation the air will be passed into the pulp. The foaming agent will also be added to produce bubbles and make the copper particles firmly attached to the bubbles at the top of the pulp. The slurry or tailings from the flotation pool will be into the enrichment pool for further settlement. At this time,The flocculant is added to facilitate rapid settlement and produce overflow. Clarification of overflow will be used as circulation water. The remaining concentrated tailings will be centrifuged dewatering, and the flocculant will be added as a centrifugal additive. The bubbles (concentrates) which with copper are separated from the overflow by mechanical method. Then it is concentrated and dehydrated. The flocculant is used to improve the efficiency of settlement and filtration. The final refined mining or filter cake contains nearly 25 to 35 percent copper. This will be recycled through high temperature metallurgy.
6. Phosphate.the main dressing method basically has the following ways: direct flotation and reverse flotation, anti - positive (positive - DE) scrubbing flotation, double reverse flotation, desliming, roasting digestion process, chemical processing, heavy medium separation and so on. During the process of Phosphate production, it will produce a large number of slime, waste rock, waste water, etc.,and the the water and the soilnear the mining will be polluted , it will make the t ecological balance destruction if there is without appropriate measures.and it will affect local production and living. The waste water in the phosphate industry mainly comes from external drainage of mine and outdoor quarry, mineral processing wastewater, machine repair and auto repair water, life water, etc. Our company may take different measures according to the water source and quality to meet the emission standards. In the process of wastewater treatment, various kinds of polymers can be used in the process of chemical production. These polymers can be used to speed up wastewater treatment and improve recycling efficiency of wastewater. T he flocculant can make the fine particles more compact during the sludge dewateringt process, CHINAFLOC pam can greatly reduce the dosage of the flocculating agent, tail mud rapid subsidence, dehydration, and effectively make the tail mud solid content over 60%, it is conveninent to carry the tailing sludge to quarry for mine filling, vegetation, farming, planting, improve the land utilization.
CHINAFLOC can supply various of flocculant for different mineral processing to meet different requirement from different clients.CHINAFLOC will continuly provide more valuable products and services for you.
Anionic polyacrylamide , Magnafloc 10,chinafloc A1216,flocculant,APAM