- Correct selection method of polyacrylamide for mineral processing
- What is the degree of hydrolysis and ionic degree of polyacrylamide?
- What factors are related to the amount of polyacrylamide?
- Effect and distinction of polyacrylamide and decolorizing agent
- Causes and solutions of sludge whitening in sewage
- Application of polyacrylamide in the whole process of oil recovery
- Characteristics and application range of instant polyacrylamide
- Spray drying polyaluminum chloride -- Chinafloc-PAC
- Sludge dewatering process of polyacrylamide
- Main application of polyacrylamide (Chinafloc Series)
So far, a large number of domestic and foreign studies suggest ways to generate asparagine and reducing sugars Maillard (Maillardreaction) react at high temperature heating process --- from acrylamide in an asparagine pathway, is more recognized form channels. The researchers used potato starch mixed with water-based, were added amino acids, sugar and other ingredients, fried acrylamide levels measured, the results show that if the individual add sugar or asparagine (or other amino acids), the acrylamide levels were very low, but if at the same time add sugar and asparagine, the acrylamide content of 9270μg / kg.
However, studies have shown that the above asparagine way not the only way to form acrylamide, acrylamide can also acrolein (Acrolein) or acrylic (Acrylic acid) is formed. Vattem et al  studies suggest that simple sugars in foods during heating, resulting in a large number of small molecules aldehydes (formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, etc.), under appropriate conditions to re-synthesize acrolein, then generate acrylamide. Experts also believe that the fat, protein, carbohydrate high temperature decomposition reaction, a large amount of small molecules aldehydes (such as acetaldehyde, formaldehyde, etc.), they re-synthesize acrolein under appropriate conditions. Some small organic molecules such as malic acid, lactic acid, citric acid and other carbonate groups to dehydration or action can be formed of acrylic acid, acrylamide and then reacted with ammonia, wherein ammonia is mainly derived from the pyrolysis of a nitrogen-containing compound, the heating conditions next, asparagine acid, glutamic acid, cysteine and aspartic acid are sources of ammonia. The sources of acrolein and acrylic acid foods, there are a variety of channels monosaccharides in the heating process can produce acrylic acid by non-enzymatic degradation; triglycerides and glycerol oil released during the high temperature heating process, the reaction can produce Maillard reaction between amino acids or proteins acrolein and sugar; acrolein. Because foods often also contain a variety of nutrients, such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and other trace elements, etc., so the formation mechanism of acrylamide is not only a certain kind, there may be many ways coexist.