Wastewater treatment flocculant can be replaced by Chianfloc A3016 and Chinafloc A2520
【 Characteristics of sewage treatment flocculant products 】 :
1, water solubility is good, even in cold water can be completely dissolved.
2, add a small amount can produce obvious flocculation effect, generally only need to add 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10g/m3), can give full play to the effect.
3, with the use of inorganic flocculant (polymeric ferric sulfate, polymeric aluminum chloride, iron salt, etc.), can show a greater effect.
[Application range of sewage treatment flocculant] :
1, sewage treatment
Sewage treatment flocculant for suspension of coarse particles, high concentration, colloid particles with positive or negative charge of sewage treatment has obvious effect, the product is widely used in chemical industrial wastewater, municipal sewage treatment, coal washing, sand washing, mineral processing, metallurgy, iron and steel industry, zinc, aluminum processing industry, electronic industry and other water treatment.
2. Oil industry
It is widely used in oil recovery, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, preventing water channelling, reducing friction, enhancing oil recovery and tertiary oil recovery.
3. Paper industry
One is to improve the retention rate of filler, pigment and so on. To reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution;
Two is to improve the strength of the paper (including dry strength and wet strength), in addition to improve the tear resistance and porosity of the paper, to improve the visual and printing performance.
4. Other industries
For example, in the food industry, it is used to clarify sugar cane juice and extract syrup phosphorus float in sugarcane sugar and beet sugar production. Enzyme preparation fermentation liquid flocculation clarification industry, but also used for the recovery of feed protein, stable quality, good performance. Synthetic resin coating, water plugging of civil construction grouting materials, improving cement quality of building materials industry, construction adhesive, joint filling and water plugging agent, soil improvement, electroplating industry, printing and dyeing industry, etc.
5, mining, coal preparation industry
It can be used as clarifier for mine waste water, coal washing and sand washing waste water.
[Use method of flocculant for sewage treatment] :
1. Use with 0.1% concentration of water solution, to use neutral water without salt debris is appropriate.
2. When dissolving, sprinkle evenly into the stirred water and control the stirring speed at 100-300rpm. Proper heating (< 60°C) can accelerate dissolution.
3. Adjust the PH value of the treated liquid, so that it can play a full role (through the test to choose the appropriate PH value and dosage.)
4. When adding aqueous solution, the mixing with the treated liquid should be accelerated. After the occurrence of flocculation, the stirring speed should be slowed down to facilitate the growth of flocculation and accelerate the settlement.
[Sewage treatment flocculant packaging and storage] :
1. Sewage treatment flocculant is packed in 25Kg plastic lined woven bag or paper-plastic composite bag, or according to user requirements.
2. Stacking layers shall not exceed 20 layers, and the effective storage period is 2 years.
3. It should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Pay attention to prevent heat and moisture, prevent packaging damage, dry powder products will absorb moisture and agglomerate after long-term exposure.