Spray polyaluminum chloride (Chinafloc PAC-30%)
Spray type polyaluminum chloride belongs to a kind of polyaluminum chloride, it is a new process product of polyaluminum chloride. The acidity of spray polyaluminium chloride is lower than that of other inorganic flocculants. Using its strong absorption, flocculation formation is fast and large, low turbidity, and super dehydrating. It not only reduces the labor intensity, but also reduces the customer's cost. In addition, too much spray drying products will not cause pollution, can avoid accidents, to ensure the quality of drinking water safety.
1. Characteristics of spray drying
The characteristics of pressure spray drying are mainly determined by the working principle of pressure atomizer, so that the drying system has its own characteristics. Since the products obtained by pressure spray drying are porous particles or hollow particles, the purpose of pressure spray drying is to obtain granular products. The granular products obtained have excellent dustproof performance and flow performance. Because there is a large contact area between the product and water, so the wettability is better than powdery products, water purification speed is obviously higher than powdery products, pressure spray drying products have unique characteristics, so they are well received by users.
Spray granulation is the drying of polyaluminum chloride atomized into small particles, this particle form has good application performance. Polyaluminium chloride is water soluble material, has good thermal stability and high solubility, in the process of drying, the solid content 40% - 50% of polyaluminium chloride solution in the introduction of high-pressure pump, through the pressure into the atomizer in the dryer after atomization, dispersed into tiny droplets, droplets are granular products after drying, drying and granulating completed at the same time.
2. The structure and properties of products and the effect of water purification are different
Polyaluminum chloride has three main indicators: aluminum oxide content, basicity, water insoluble.
1, in the spray drying process, because the nozzle will evenly spray the mother liquor in the drying tower, therefore, the Al2O3 content is uniform and stable, easy to control within the range of indicators, enhance the adsorption capacity of colloidal particles, play two effects of coagulation and flocculation, other drying method is unable to do.
2. In water treatment, the degree of basicity, namely the degree of polymerization, directly affects the effect of water purification. We use the pressure particle spray drying method to improve the degree of polymerization of the product under the condition of maintaining the original activity of mother liquor, and also adjust the size of the basicity according to the different water quality. The drum drying is easy to destroy the degree of polymerization, the product basicity interval is small, the water quality is very narrow.
3. Because of the plate and frame pressure filtration technology, the solid water insoluble is below 0.3, and the liquid water insoluble is below 0.1, which can ensure the smooth flow of the user's pipes and improve the utilization rate of drugs, while the natural sedimentation method is not up to.
3. Different comprehensive costs
Due to the spray drying product stability is good, adapt to the waters wide, hydrolytic speed, strong adsorption ability, form the alum flowers large, compact precipitation, low turbidity water, dehydration performance is good wait for an advantage, under the condition of the same quality, spray drying product turnover decreased, especially in the case of water quality is bad, spray drying product turnover compared with drum drying products, can be reduced by half, It not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, but more importantly, reduces the cost of water production for users. In addition, spray drying products can ensure safety, reduce water accidents, very safe and reliable for residents to use water.