Cationic polyacrylamide of Praestol 610BC Praestol 321 BC 611BC can be replaced by Chinafloc c
Praestol 610BC Praestol 321 BC 611BC are three kinds of cationic polyacrylamide with lower and medium charge and high molecular weight.
can be used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment .chinafloc C series can replaced of them with good performance.
Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) is composed of a cationic unit and acrylamide non-ionic unit copolymer, its molecular chain with can be ionized positive charge group (-CONH2), in water can be ionized into polycationic and small anion, and dispersed in the solution of suspended particles adsorption and bridging, has a strong flocculation. Cationic polyacrylamide is widely used in water treatment and metallurgy, papermaking, petroleum, chemical industry, textile, mineral processing and other fields, as a thickening agent, flocculant, resistance reducing agent, with gel, sedimentation, reinforcing and other effects. Cations are mainly used in the dewatering treatment of municipal sludge, papermaking sludge and other industrial sludge.
The more commonly used cationic monomers in the synthesis of cationic polyacrylamide are methyl acryloxyethyl trimethyl ammonium chloride (DMC), acrylyl hydroxyethyl trimethyl ammonium chloride (DAC), dimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride (DMDAAC), acrylyl aminopropyltrimethyl ammonium chloride (AMPTAC), methacrylic acid -2-(N, N- dimethyl amino) ethyl ester (DM), acrylic acid -2-(N, N- dimethyl amino) ethyl ester (DA), etc. Although the country has a national standard for cationic polyacrylamide, but we usually say that some indicators are actually their own enterprise standards, each standard is not the same, the error is relatively large. For cations, one of the indicators that people usually talk about more is the ionic degree, what does the ionic degree of cationic polyacrylamide mean? Ion is simply the number of charges carried by polyacrylamide, according to the level of charge is divided into low cationic, medium cationic and high cationic. The role of cationic polyacrylamide is to use the molecular charge and sludge particles with the opposite charge, positive and negative charge neutralization to make it unstable. Many fine sludge particles are adsorbed and entangled together by the long chain action of its polymer to form larger particles.
Applications of cationic polyacrylamide
1. Cationic polyacrylamide as a flocculant is mainly used in industrial solid-liquid separation processes, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration and sludge dehydration. Cationic polyacrylamide application of the main industries are municipal sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing, petrochemical industry, metallurgy industry, mining, dyeing industry, sugar industry and a variety of industrial wastewater treatment. Cationic polyacrylamide is also used for sludge precipitation and sludge dehydration in municipal sewage and meat, poultry, food processing wastewater treatment.
2. Cationic polyacrylamide can be used as paper dry strength agent, retention agent and filter aid in the paper industry, which can greatly improve the quality of paper, save costs and improve the production capacity of paper mills.
3. Cationic polyacrylamide can improve the drainage performance of asbestos-cement products formed in fiber mud (asbestos-cement products), improve the strength of asbestos slab material; In insulating board, the binding ability of additives and fibers can be improved.
4. Cationic polyacrylamide can be used as a clarifying agent for mine wastewater and coal washing wastewater in coal preparation industry.
5. Cationic polyacrylamide can be used for dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, oily wastewater treatment, so that the turbidity, decolorization, to meet the discharge standards.
6. Cationic polyacrylamide is used as flocculant for water treatment in river source water plant.