Cationic Polyacrylamide (PAM,Flocculant)for Papermaking Wastewater treatment
As a new products, Polyacrylamide for paper making waste water is specially developed according to the characteristic of waste water in paper making industry. It has the characteristic of high applicability, low consumption. After application, it will have good effects such as low turbidity, low COD content, and good flocculation.
1. It can be used for paper making waste water treatment, in the airfioatation and sedimentation work section.
2. It can be used for kinds of paper making sludge dewatering treatment.
3.Instruction for use
1. Commonly mix the product into weak solution with concentration of 0.1%--0.3%(solid content). The water solution should be neutral, and low hardness without suspending materials and inorganic salt.
2. Choosing the suitable products according to the producing technique. The dosage is determined on the concentration of the waste water or the water content of the sludge.
3. Choose the best ejection point and stirring speed, keep it even and avoid the floc broken.
4. The contact facilities should be stainless steel, plastic, glass, or carbon steel covered by resin.
5. The solution should be used as soon as possible.
25 Kg paper plastic three-in-one compound woven bags, or according to users’ requirement; Its shelf life is 2 years.
The product is moisture absorbent, thus to protect from damp and moist for conservation. It should be stored in a dry and ventilate storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
tag:Cationic Polyacrylamide,(PAM,Flocculant,Papermaking Wastewater treatment