- Flocculant used used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc,Bauxite,Copper, Phosphate)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
Our polyacrylamide powders include cationic polyacrylamide (flocculant, PAM), anionic polyacrylamide(flocculant,PAM) and nonionic polyacrylamide (flocculant, PAM), used for water treatment; oilfield, mineral processing, papermaking and other application areas.if you need it please add my Skype:frank99886600
Water management and nutrient delivery are key factors in crop protection. Researchers and growers alike are finding that the use of CHINAfloc Superabsorbent Polymer not only improves water management and nutrient uptake, it also helps increases yields. Field trials have been widespread in the United States and in other arid climates overseas where the objectives of the applications were to reduce water usage and increase yield..if you need it please add my Skype:frank
Adding CHINAfloc superabsorbent polymer (SAP) during the tomato bedding processes increased both yield and net revenue almost 5%
Superabsorbent Polymer, SAP, a highly crosslinked copolymer, is incorporated in the top 3 to 6 inches of soil during the bedding process using the insecticide box. Upon contact with water and water soluble nutrients, these dry granules absorb hundreds of times their weight in water and create a gel. As the plants develop, the roots grow through this gel and it releases the water and nutrients to the plant on demand.
Actual results will vary on soil conditions water quality, moisture condition and plant type, but you should experience positive yield and net revenue increases.
*Improves the soil’s capacity to retain moisture
*Aids in controlling water run-off and reduces leaching of valuable nutrients
*Can increase intervals between irrigation by 4 to 6 days
*Environmentally safe and compatible
*Utilizes existing equipment
*Improves crop quality/reduces culls
if you need it please add my Skype:frank