Superfloc A120 and Superfloc N100 for mineral processing
Superfloc A120 and Superfloc N100 can be replaced by chinafloc A2015 and Chinafloc N0510 tottaly for coal ,gold and other mining.
In most mineral processes where there is a flocculant requirement for either a sedimentation or centrifugation application then a high or ultra high molecular weight product is desired. The CHINAFLOC anionic product range offers ultra high molecular weight products ensuring maximum performance and cost efficiency for sedimentation and centrifugation applications.
The extensive product range of flocculants and coagulants includes a wide range of anionic /cationic charged products, all at varying molecular weights, so that all applications in the mineral processing industry are catered .
1. Powdered polyacrylamide is unfavorable to be used directly. It must be dissolved by clean water (such as tap water) before using. Then add according to certain proportion.
2. It is recommended that the concentration during dissolving keeps 0.1%-0.3% and do the second attenuation before using.
3. Add the polyacrylamide slowly and evenly into the water tank with stirrer while the mixing speed should not be strong (stirring speed is advisable to 100-300 rm) to avoid decreasing of polyacrylamide shear force. It is easy to clump together and form “fish eye” if feed too fast.
4. The water temperature should not exceed 60 and room temperature is fine.
5. The storage of configured polyacrylamide solution: cationic PAM should not be more than a day and anionic PAM should not be more than two days to avoid degradation.
6. Keep the solution far away from iron ion because the iron ion is catalyst which is easy to make the polyacrylamide resolve.
7. It is recommended to use diaphragm or vacuum pump or low pressure centrifugal pump when pump the materials (because the high speed rotary pumps make polyacrylamide degradation).