- Flocculant used used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc,Bauxite,Copper, Phosphate)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
APAM most important indicator is the molecular weight, viscosity, the degree of hydrolysis and viscosity, solids content, PH value, etc.
1. MW: molecular weight of APAM -50-200 million. The higher molecular weight, the better of the flocculation, the better of the quality. Each of these PAM molecular is polymerized by more than 100,000 acrylamide or sodium acrylate molecule (molecular weight acrylamide is 71, the molecular weight of a monomer containing thousands of PAM of 7.1 million). Typically, the better the performance of a high molecular weight PAM flocculation, the molecular weight of acrylamide is 71, the molecular weight monomer containing thousands of PAM was 7.1 million. The molecular weight of the organic polymer, even in the same product is not entirely uniform, its nominal average molecular weight.
It should be noted that the use of the process, not the higher the molecular weight, the better the treatment, which requires molecular weight based on the best products and the best dosage you deal with water quality characteristics, identify
2. Viscosity: PAM solution is very viscous. Higher the molecular weight of PAM solution viscosity greater. This is because the PAM macromolecule is a long, thin chain body, in the solution of the great resistance movement. The essence of the viscosity of the solution is reflected in the size of the frictional force, also known as the coefficient of friction. The viscosity of various polymer organic solution are high, and with the molecular weight is higher. A method for determining the molecular weight organic polymer is a certain concentration measured solution viscosity under certain conditions. The higher the viscosity, the better the quality.
3. The degree of hydrolysis: ion of PAM of its effect has great influence, but it's value is subject to appropriate type and nature of the material being processed may be, will have different optimal values under different circumstances. If the ionic strength of the treated material was higher (containing more inorganic), the use of PAM ion is suitably high, and vice versa should be low. Typically, the anion is called the degree of hydrolysis degree. The degree generally refers specifically to the cationic ion.
The solids content (comonomer content): The residual monomer content of PAM is defined as polyacrylamide acrylamide during the polymerization, the unreacted full and final residual acrylamide monomer content in a polyacrylamide products, is a measure of Important parameters apply to the food industry. Polyacrylamide is not toxic, but has some toxicity of acrylamide. In the industrial polyacrylamide, it is inevitable there are traces of residual unpolymerized acrylamide monomer. Therefore, we must strictly control the PAM product residual monomer content. International regulations for drinking water and food industry PAM residual monomer content of not more than 0.05%. This value is well-known foreign products less than 0.03%. The higher solids content, the better the quality of products
5.PH value: PH value is based on the use of polyacrylamide who, for different water quality pH, to adjust the level of PH value. In order to achieve better results when processing water.