- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
1. Well Drilling Mud Additives:
In oilfield, as mud additives to increase the viscosity of water to impove the effectiveness of the water flooding process.
2. Industrial Wastewater Treatment:
Dosing polyacrylamide can reduce the consumption of coagulant and speed up sedimentation.
3. Textile Auxiliary Agent:
PAM can be added with some other chemicals to prepare chemical grout, is used to starch textiles, can improve the adhesive property, penetrability and desizing performance, enables the textile to have electrostatic prevention performance, reduces the desizing rate, and reduces the starch mixing spots, cloth machine breaking efficiency, and falling objects.
PAM can be used as fixing agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
5. Mine Washing:
PAM can be used in coal washing tailing centrifugal separation, for sedimentation and filtration of coal powder and coal mud, and can improve the recovery rate of coal powder and the filtration speed.