High quality anionic flocculant used for the mineral processing
1. Product characteristics - synthetic linear high polymer anionic polyacrylamide pam
Anionic polyacrylamide (APAM) series products are water-soluble linear polymers synthesized under high degree polymerization, easily soluble in water, almost insoluble in the benzene, the ether, the aliphatics, the acetone and other common organic solvents. At the meantime, APAM series products also have valuable properties like the flocculation, the thickening, the shear property, the drag-reduction and the dispersibility etc., thus widely used in the oil recovery, the mineral processing, the coal washing, the metallurgy, the chemicals, the paper, the textile, the sugar, the medicine, the environmental protection, the building materials, the agriculture and other industries.
2. Quality index - synthetic linear high polymer anionic polyacrylamide pam
Residual monomer content
3. Application - synthetic linear high polymer anionic polyacrylamide pam
1)Industrial wastewater treatment
Especially for the treatment of wastewater containing suspending particles, which is coarse, highly concentrating, with positive charges, and under neutral water PH value or alkaline. Most effective for wastewater treatment of iron and steel plant, electroplate factory, metallurgy and coal washing etc.
2) Drinking water treatment
Many water from the water plants in China comes from the river water, which contains large sum of sediment and mineral, very turbid, even after precipitation and filtration it still can not meet the requirements, therefore the flocculant is needed. The water plants used to use the inorganic flocculants, but large amount of the additives is required which caused the increase of sludge volume and is not effective. By using the anionic PAM flocculants, with 1/50 additive amount that of inorganic flocculants, it will achieve several times and even dozens of times of the effectiveness than that of the inorganic flocculants. For those organic polluted river water, better effectiveness can be achieved while usiing together with the cationic PAM.
4. Instruction for use - synthetic linear high polymer anionic polyacrylamide pam
1) It's very important to make the efficient dispersion during using, otherwise may cause agglomerate and "fish eyes", and the dissolving time will be longer.
2) Low-hardness water only; avoid adopting such tank or pool, which will influence the water quality.
3) Improve the water temperature to accelerate the dissolving velocity, but not exceed 50°C.
4) Stirring will accelerate dissolving, but tough stirring will make the dispersant chain broken and degradation. Shipshape agitator with 200 - 500 rpm is the best choice.
5) Commonly make the product into 0.05%--0.5% (w/w) solution as reserve.
6) Adjust the optimum dosage of product according to the application condition.
Packaging: 25kg paper and plastic compound bag. With inner plastic bags for pasting model of the brown paper bag, or according to users’ requirement.
Bag of Polyacrylamide and Acrylamide
Packing bag dimension: 45cm*80cm suppling buyer's LOGO
Wrap the water-proof film after palleted
Loading capacity: Each 20FT container can be loaded 16mts with pallet. 18mts without pallet.