- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
- Polyacrylamide as thickener
- Application of highly efficient cationic polyacrylamide in the sludge dewatering process
One of the largest uses for polyacrylamide is to flocculate, such as in the wastewater treatment industry. polyacrylamide can be applied to various types of wastewater. As a chemical flocculant agent to water because suspended particles in water to arrogate, forming what is known as flocculant. In addition, polyacrylamide makes the fine solids in treated water adhere to one another until that can be captured by filters to make sewage sludge. In either case, the flocculant can be removed more easily.
Another common use of polyacrylamide is in subsurface applications such as enhanced oil recovery, where high viscosity aqueous solutions and be injected to improve the economics of conventional water flooding.
For oil extraction applications, polyacrylamide is used to increase the viscosity of water to improve the effectiveness of the water flooding process.