- Flocculant used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc,Bauxite,Copper, Phosphate)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
One of the largest uses for polyacrylamide is to flocculate, such as in the wastewater treatment industry. polyacrylamide can be applied to various types of wastewater. As a chemical flocculant agent to water because suspended particles in water to arrogate, forming what is known as flocculant. In addition, polyacrylamide makes the fine solids in treated water adhere to one another until that can be captured by filters to make sewage sludge. In either case, the flocculant can be removed more easily.
Another common use of polyacrylamide is in subsurface applications such as enhanced oil recovery, where high viscosity aqueous solutions and be injected to improve the economics of conventional water flooding.
For oil extraction applications, polyacrylamide is used to increase the viscosity of water to improve the effectiveness of the water flooding process.