- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
Anionic polyacrylamide and cationic polyacrylamide which deal with stone material industrial water good?Main processing marble and artificial stone in the use of water.
Since late June 2014, as a result of global supply growth, the euro zone and China's economic growth slowed, coal washery polyacrylamide, international oil prices continued to fall by a quarter, dragged down by the domestic oil price adjustment reference crude oil rate have been falling.The supply and demand in the crackdown, Europe and the United States oil futures rally unsustainable, rate is still within the scope of the negative shocks, slightly cut on October 31st, the window will be open on time, the domestic refined oil will usher in seven losses.If late oil futures continued drop, will gradually increase, declines in domestic oil prices will not be ruled out to refresh the declines in the current price of this year's record high of 300 yuan/ton.
Wool washing factory waste water can be used cationic polyacrylamide, anionic polyacrylamide and polyaluminium chloride reagent for processing, or for processing.Specific models also need according to the sample testing, analysis, matches.
Best anionic, cationic PAM molecular weight is usually less than anionic or nonionic polymers, clarify its performance is mainly obtained by electricity neutralization.PAM anionic flocculant suitable for positively charged particle surface slurry, its molecular weight is higher, compared with those of cationic larger molecules stretch in the water, therefore it has good particle floc properties.