- Flocculant used used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc,Bauxite,Copper, Phosphate)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
PAM is short for polyacrylamide, polyacrylamide is a water- soluble high polymer and widely used in petroleum, paper making, metallurgical, textile, chemical and environment protection firlds.There are three categories of anionic, cationic and non-ionic type. Different application need different grade of polyacrylamide.
Poduct name: Cationic polyacrylamide
Main application: For industrial & municipal waste water sludge dewatering.
application in a wide variety of waste water treatment operations including the following:
Leather waste water treatment
Industrial waste water sludge dewatering for both belt press & centrifuge.
Municipal waste water sludge dewatering for both belt press & centrifuge.
Dosage depends on application but normally lies in the range 5 - 200 g/tonne of dry substrate
1.For flocculation, PAM can be used for recovering solid substance treating industrial effluent, domestic sewage and purifying water, assisting filtering, treatment oc coal, mining, and well drilling slurry material and etc.
2.For viscosity thicker, PAM can be used for oil/gas drilling additives and water injection process in EOR(Enhanced Oil Recover).
3.For paper mills, polyacrylamide can be used for enhance staying rate of filling material, speed size filterability and white water sedimentation in the paper and then coagulate to increase the strength of paper.
4.PAM can also be used in textile industries.
Application & Storage
Recommended solution concentrations: 0.1%
Recommended storage periods: 2 years from receipt of goods
Stock solution 24hours
Storage of polymer should be in a cool, dry place.
Details on preparation and feeding can be obtained from Xitao sales representatives
C5035 is supplied in 25 kg kraft bags, 25*40/pallet.