- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
The application of polyacrylamide in the treatment of waste water in starch production
Starch raw material is mainly wheat, corn, potato, in the process of production of starch can produce a large amount of wastewater, acid wastewater concentration is large, contain large amounts of organic matter.Mainly is soluble starch and protein, COD is higher, generally in the 2000-30000 mg/L, SS is 1800 mg/L, no toxicity.If wastewater discharged directly into the water, not only can cause serious water pollution, will waste of resources.Recycling of starch and protein can be processed into feed and generate economic benefits.Now the most commonly used method at home and abroad is the processing method of flocculation precipitation.
Flocculation precipitation method is to add organic polymer flocculants in wastewater or inorganic flocculants, using the flocculating agent of water purification principle, from the starch in wastewater and water.To achieve the purpose of dealing with wastewater.Flocculant largely determine the performance of the stand or fall of water treatment, now USES the most, is the best effect is to use organic polymer flocculants PAM processing wastewater.Use Chinafloc company production of cationic polyacrylamide starch wastewater treatment, the COD removal rate reached 90%, more than 75% removal rate of SS, biochemical treatment after flocculation standards, and less reagent dosage, low cost, this is the most ideal in high concentration organic wastewater treatment.Sediment flocculation is easy to dehydration, easily recycled processed into feed.
General sewage treatment process is different with the sludge dehydrating agent is different also
1. If the process main body by biochemical method, also is the excess sludge dehydration (early may contain some slime), you just need to cationic PAM as sludge dehydrating agent.
2. If the process main physical and chemical methods, such as the level of reinforcement and loading process, such as magnetic separation is usually first adding PAC conditioning, then add anionic flocculant, finally add cationic flocculant dehydration.Concrete additive quantity according to the wastewater quality.
3. There are also many sewage treatment station, sludge dewatering directly with inorganic flocculant PAC or other can, in the plate and frame filter press, especially electronics factory or small sewage treatment station is widely used.
4. PAM in commonly when used as sludge dewatering agent with the ratio between 0.1% - 0.2% of the water.After dissolved into glue shape of liquid, and then added to the sludge in the hybrid processing.
5. With the ratio of sludge is in commonly 5%, 10%, or less, according to the sludge concentration to determine, is the best way to the scene of the beaker experiment to determine the optimal dosing quantity and use of the model.Different sludge, different reagents, equipment, management level, the sludge treatment effect is different.