- Applications of potassium super absorbent polymer
- How does drag reducing agent (DRA)work?
- Flocculant used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
Water-soluble high molecular compound is also called as water-soluble resin or water-soluble polymer. Usually, the water-soluble high molecular compound is a kind of strong hydrophilic material, which could be dissolved or swollen in water and could form the solution or a kind of dispersing structure.
In the molecular structure of the water-soluble high molecular compound, there are numerous hydrophilic groups. Normally, the hydrophilic group is divided into three types: the cationic group, such as the tertiary amino groups and the quaternary amine groups etc; the anionic group, such as the carboxylic group, the sulfonic group, the phosphate group and the sulfate group etc; the polar nonionic group, such as the hydroxyl group, the ether group, the amino group and the amide group etc.