- Applications of potassium super absorbent polymer
- How does drag reducing agent (DRA)work?
- Flocculant used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
SAP is a water-soluble plastic with a very high absorption capacity. Specialists refer to it as polyacrylate. Thanks to its enormous swelling capacity, a single gram of SAP can absorb up to 1000 grams of water. A baby diaper requires about 13 grams of SAP, while five grams of this polymer suffice for a woman’s sanitary napkin.
First produced by a melt polymerization process, the plastic requires costly additional processing before it attains suitable quality and form for consumer products. The main SAP process operations are drying, cooling, crushing, dry grinding, sifting, mixing (cross-linking), storing, conveying, and bagging. The range of supply includes all the core processes and all the mechanical engineering expertise required to completely process SAP material after polymerization.Skype:frank99886600
The main area of application for SAP is various sanitary products: diapers for babies and sanitary napkins for incontinence and feminine hygiene. this is my Skype: frank99886600,The properties of SAP are also used for the reverse function of that in diapers, namely to dispense water, such as in flower pots and agriculture. In addition, this polymer is used in water purification systems as a flocculant.
They developed a resin based on acrylonitrile polymer with an absorption capacity greater than 400 times its weight. Until the 1980s, water absorbing materials were cellulose or fiber-based products with, at most, an absorption capacity of about 20 times their weight. Today's polyacrylate/polyacrylamide copolymers have an absorption capacity greater than 1,000 times their weight.