- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
- Polyacrylamide as thickener
- Application of highly efficient cationic polyacrylamide in the sludge dewatering process
Chemical Product Name:Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP)
CAS No./ HS- Code :CAS# 31212-13-2; H.S Code #:3906909090
Nutrient Content :K2O; min.23%
Solubility:Insoluble in water and organical solutions; swells to a gel upon contact with aqueous fluids
PH-Value ( 1g/L/H20) :Neutral
Water Available for Plants:Under 0.3 Mpa Suction section, it's the aptest to utilize moisture by plant
Effectiveness in Soils: It can notably improve soil structure reduce soil bulk density and increase the soil porosity. In red soil, applying 0.1% 0.2% 0.4% , the soil bulk density decreased .33%, 11% 14.68%; in sandy soil, applying 01% 0.2% 0.4%, the soil bulk density decreased 9.35% ,12.95%, 15.11% , but two soil porosity increase with the increasing of SAP.
Sphere of temperature:No exact data
Toxicology / Ecology:Non toxic for plants, soil organism
Application:Soil Hydration, Agriculture
Safety certificate:ISO 14001:2004; ISO 9001:2008