- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
- the Nonionic Polyacrylamide
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CHINAFLOC CHEMICAL
- Model Number: N-1760
- Density: 0.57-0.63 g/cm3
- Absorption Rate: 18-25S
- Absorption in 0.9%NaCl: 55-63 g/g
- Retention Capacity after Centrifugation: 32-36 g/g
- Liquid Permeability: ≥30 ml/min
- Whiteness: ≥75%
- Absorption under pressure: 27-33 g/g
- Residual Monomer: ≤300 ppm
- Contact me via Skype:frank99886600 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: The solid products are packed in kraft paper bag with inner plastic bag, with each bag containing 25 kgs/20kgs or in accordance with customers' demand. Delivery Detail: 7-15 days after contract signed
Retention Capacity after Centrifugation 32-36 g/g
Liquid Permeability aa30 ml/min
Range of Application
Diaper using SAP is of good permeability, strong absorptive capacity and maintenance ability and return infiltration phenomenon will not happen under a certain pressure. Besides, the acrylic monomer residue of our SAP complies with international standards.
Storage should be in a cool, dry place and conditions of high temperature and high humidity should be avoided.
Packages should be kept sealed when not in use.
In 10kg/ 25kg/ 750kg kraft paper bag with plastic bag inside or according to your requirement.
It can fill 17 tons in a 20' container with pallet and fill 20 tons without pallet.
Contact me via Skype:frank99886600 E-mail: email@example.com