- Flocculant used used in mining(Coal,Gold,Silver,Lead,Zinc,Bauxite,Copper, Phosphate)
- Serious statement about usurped 、copied Chinafloc content and LOGOL
- super absorbent polymer(SAP)for Potato and sunflower
- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
PHPA Partial hydrolyzed polyacrylamide
Partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide (PHPA) is a copolymer, substance formed when two or more substances are polymerized simultaneously, resulting in a product that is not a mixture of individual polymers, but a complex which has different properties from each polymer by separated. The PHPA case we refer to a polymer of high molecular weight whose main function is likely to inhibit shale hydration. The primary mechanism of inhibition is the polymeric encapsulation of the clay or shale perforated by attraction and anionic / cationic adhesion (oppositely charged). The resulting effective encapsulation prevents hydration of the hole and cuts. This polymer layer also protects the cuts to be made into thinner before or during the process of being separated from the solid mud system. The anionic high molecular weight polymers act as flocculants in low concentrations by binding many particles of clay. When concentrations are increased, the solids may be fully encapsulated, and the long chain polymer can act as deflocculant to prevent clays interact directly with each other.
1). Materials used for drilling mud additives, can reducethe friction of the drill bit to extend the service life of drill bits to improvethe penetration rate and the footage, reduce the time for drilling the plug, the collapse of effective anti-wells, in addition to thickening the water used in flooding, fracturing fluid and selective water shutoff, for Enhanced Oil Recovery Significant Effect;
2). In the mining, coal mining industry can be used for waste water, coal washing waste water clarifier.
3). Used for municipal sewage sludge, municipal solid waste and industrial effluent;
4). Paper-making industry for the clarification of liquid caustic soda, fiber dispersing agent, can improve the beating, the filler retention agents, paper strengthening agent, can be used to improve the treatment rate and the white water recovery;
5). Used in Textile, CarpetIndustry, Sizing, Quick-setting Cement,Synthetic Resin Coating. Photosensitive Polymers, Adhesives, Dispersing Agent, as well as Agricultural Soil Gel, Slurry Stabilizers, Soil Amendments;
6). Oil field water treatment to deal with the recovery of oil.