- Super absorbent polymer(SAP)from Chinafloc is popular in the international markets
- How to identify the quality of sap(super absorbent polymer )for agriculture
- The applications of super absorbent polymer(SAP) from Chinafloc
- COD AND BOD REMOVAL
- The main applications of polyacrylamide(PAM,FLOCCULANT)
- the polyacrylamide market in 2017-2020
- What is the difference of Flocculants & Coagulants?
- Global Forecast to 2021--Polyacrylamide Market
- Contact the manufacturers when you want to purchase polyacrylamide.
- Super absorbent polymer
History of Superabsorbents
SAP, super absorbent polymer,Potassium Polyacrylate
Superabsorbent polymers were first introduced by Union Carbide in the mid 60's. They were first developed in the 70's to grow plants in the desert. However, they were used very little by commercial growers due to their relatively high cost in comparison to their swell capacity.
In the early 80's, superabsorbents began to be widely developed for the baby diaper market (hundred of millions of pounds). This led to newer, higher swell polymers, some with long lasting life that were suitable for agriculture.
Polymers like Water-Keep have been recommended by various Cooperative Extension Services as a beneficial soil amendment. The fine powders have also been used by nurseries for bare root dipping. Now, a growing use has been seen in nursery container mix, landscaping (especially golf courses), vegetable and flower gardens and orchards.
Superabsorbents like Water-Keep are compatible with any type of living plant, annuals, perennials, ornamental trees and shrubs, bulbs, vegetable and turf. 1 million pounds will be used in 2003 for these applications. Skype:frank
Water-keep can fulfill the needs of farmers, nursery growers and golf course landscaping professionals who require a soil amendment which would outperform conventional potting soils and organic amendments relative to their water holding, releasing and water saving capacity.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me. Skype ID frank